How many times do you Google something in a day? A dozen times, 50 times, 100 times? There’s no doubt that Google is absolutely essential in our modern world for finding out pretty much anything about anything.
So it goes without saying that getting your business on Google is a really good idea.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of ranking your site on Google so your ideal customer can find you. Ideally you’ll be at the top too (because nobody has time to scroll…)
Whether it’s keyword research, optimising your website, writing content that ranks or sorting out some backlinks, we’re here to help you appease the Google Gods.
we help customers find you (on google)
- Interpret the analytics so you know where you rank currently
- Undertake keyword research
- Optimise your website for SEO
- Write copy based on search terms you’d like to rank for
- Set up your Google My Business account
- Sort out your Google Analytics, Google Search Console and site maps for indexing.
these are standard:
- On-site SEO optimisation for any website work (updates, new builds, blog posts, product pages and more)
- Comprehensive research to make sure the keyword you want is the best one to chase
- Site map submission and tracking codes for all new website builds.
We also offer:
- Training support, or documentation, for those who want to understand what SEO is and how it works for their business
- Listings on directory websites
- Content creation calendars and strategy around blog posts and Google My Business posts.