In this day and age there are very few reasons for a business not to have a website, but the role that website plays in your marketing mix depends on your business, where your customers come from and your marketing goals.
It goes without saying that an e-commerce business really needs a website (yes you can sell products on Etsy, or Ebay, or Amazon or Facebook – but what happens if you get blocked from that platform, or they change their T’s and C’s?).
Service-based businesses or bricks and mortar stores really need a website too – to be found on Google maps and in Google SERPs, to link to from news articles, directories or other websites, or just to explain to potential customers who you are and what you do (so you don’t have to tell the world, one person at a time).
We can make sure you have this vital marketing tool, and that it is working hard on behalf of your business.
we build websites (and update existing ones)
- Build sites in WordPress or Shopify
- Update existing sites
- Arrange domain names and hosting
- Write the copy, including blog posts
- Optimise for SEO
- Arrange photo shoots, or source stock shots
- Fully integrate with your brand, tone of voice and style
- Integrate with software (such as email marketing apps)
- Build your online shop
these are standard:
- Responsive design
- Clean, clear navigation
- Optimised images
- Meta descriptions for Google SERPs
- Installation of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
We also offer:
- Training support, or documentation, for those who want to update and maintain their new sites
- Ongoing maintenance or copywriting, if you prefer to outsource
- Website audits of your current site